vendredi 8 avril 2011

Site

©Maryline Collioud-Robert
Aube, 100cm/100cm
Machine pieced and quilted


I've received some inquiries about where to see my quilts. So here is my website:






There will be a large exhibit of my quilts in May at Quilt en Sud.
I will also have some new work exhibited in Basel in September with the group fabric-connection.ch
and I've always two quilts at the SAQA (Studio Art Quilt Associates) here.
Thanks for asking and for visiting!
Mary




J'ai reçu des demandes pour savoir où on pouvait voir mes quilts. Alors voici l'adresse de mon site:






Il y aura une grande exposition de mes quilts en mai à Quilt en Sud.
J'aurai aussi de nouvelles pièces exposées à Bâle en septembre avec le groupe fabric-connection.ch
et j'ai aussi toujours deux quilts sur la galerie de SAQA (Studio Art Quilt Associates) ici.
Merci pour la demande et pour la visite!
Mary

2 commentaires

  1. Just a chance for me to pop in and say that the quilts in your galleries on the site are stunning, inspiring and beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.