mercredi 15 décembre 2010

How to save and store your threads remnants

I have lots of bobbins with just a little bit of thread left. I can't use them for machine piecing and I don't want to throw them away, but they take too much space. So when I have a moment to kill or when I watch TV, I roll these thread remnants on a piece of cardboard. 
I can then easily take them with me when I travel, and it's handy for hand sewing.


J'ai beaucoup de bobines avec juste un reste de fil. Je ne peux pas les utiliser pour la machine et je ne veux pas les jeter, mais cela prend trop de place. Alors, quand j'ai un moment à perdre ou quand je regarde la TV, j'enroule ces restes de fil sur un des petits cartons. 
Je peux ainsi facilement les prendre avec moi lorsque je voyage, et c'est pratique pour la couture à la main.






3 commentaires

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.