mardi 22 décembre 2020

Fragments 5, Light and Dark Art Quilt, final version


Fragments 5, Maryline Collioud-Robert, art quilt

During the first part of the confinement, my mind was not free enough to create a brand new art quilt. So I dug into my scraps, half finished quilts and projects in limbo. I decided to make this light and dark piece, after having played with the blocks for several weeks. You can read about it here, where I "made" 12 different quilts with my 121 blocks. I finally made up my mind and chose this version.

Pendant la première partie du confinement, mon esprit n'était pas assez libre pour créer un nouveau quilt de toutes pièces. Alors j'ai creusé dans mes restes, mes quilts à moitié finis et projets en suspens. J'ai choisi de faire cette pièce en clair foncé, après avoir joué avec les blocs pendant plusieurs semaines. Vous pouvez voir tout ça ici, où j'ai "fait" 12 quilts différents avec mes 121 blocs. Je me suis finalement décidée et j'ai choisi cette version.



Fragments 5, Maryline Collioud-Robert, art quilt


Fragments 5, Maryline Collioud-Robert, art quilt






Fragments 5, Maryline Collioud-Robert, art quilt


6 commentaires

  1. I think This is the best choice. I wish you a Happy Christmas, I wish you recover your free mind to create . a big hug.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and coverage!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Keep up the good works guys I’ve included you guys to blogroll.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. you are really a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog's posts daily.

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.