mardi 1 novembre 2016

Hand quilting, a reminder...




Just wanted to show you how I proceed to hand quilt all the way to the edge when using a quilting hoop...

Je voulais juste vous montrer comment procéder pour quilter à la main jusqu'au bord en utilisant un cercle à quilter...


I don't hand quilt a lot, but when I do, I love to use a hoop. After I've done the first stitches, I baste extra fabric around the quilt, so I can fix it in the hoop.

Je ne quilte pas beaucoup à la main, mais quand je le fais, j'adore utiliser un cercle. Après avoir fait les premiers points, je faufile un tissu supplémentaire tout le tour du quilt, pour pouvoir le fixer dans le cadre.


So much easier!

Bien plus facile!


More hand quilting here   /  Du quilting à la main ici



1 commentaire

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.