mardi 15 octobre 2013

Greys / Gris


I'm cutting small squares out of hundreds of grey fabrics. Here they are starting to pile up.

Je découpe des petits carrés dans des centaines de tissus gris. Ici ils commencent à s'empiler. 


I'm making the most colorless quilt in my whole life. Can't tell you more about it, I am working for a contest!

Je suis en train de faire le quilt le moins coloré de toute ma vie. Je ne peux vous en dire plus, je travaille pour un concours!


I thought I would show you again a trick I talked about here, a long time ago.

J'ai pensé vous reparler d'un petit truc dont je vous avais parlé ici, il y a très longtemps.


I pile all the similar pieces on top of one another, then I pull all the pins at one time!

J'empile toutes les formes similaires les unes sur les autres et je retire toutes les épingles en une fois!

Linking up to / en lien avec Freshly Pieced!

2 commentaires

  1. I cannot wait to see what this will be when you are all complete.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Judging by what I see on your blog, this gray quilt is a challenge for you. I, too, love vibrant and rich colors. Good luck.

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.