mercredi 31 mai 2017

Quilt National 2017


Last week-end was the opening of Quilt National in Athens, Ohio. Unfortunately I was unable to attend, but Cecile Trentini, Swiss artist present took pictures of my quilt "Trous de mémoire".

Le week-end dernier c'était le vernissage de Quilt National à Athens, Ohio. Malheureusement je n'ai pas pu y aller mais Cecile Trentini, une artiste suisse était présente et a pris des photos de mon quilt "Trous de mémoire".


4 commentaires

  1. Одеяло великолепно! Очень интересная техника!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Exceptional work, I wish I could see it in person!
    Myrto

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. How exciting for you. I wish I could see in person, too. It certainly is lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.