mardi 21 décembre 2010

Best Blog / 3

The mailman brought me today my own little Christmas gift: The latest Malka Dubrawski book!


Le facteur m'a apporté aujourd'hui mon propre petit cadeau de Noël: Le dernier livre de Malka Dubrawski!








I love Malka's work and have been a fan of hers for a long time. I already have her first book, which I highly recommend!


J'adore le travail de Malka et je suis une de ses fans depuis longtemps. J'ai déjà son premier livre, que je recommande chaudement.



Malky creates beautiful fabrics which you can admire (and buy!) on Etsy!

Malka crée de magnifiques tissus que vous pouvez admirer (et acheter!) sur Etsy!



Then, if like me you can't resist her style, full of life and colors, follow her on her blog, a stitch in dye!

Alors si comme moi vous craquez pour son style coloré et plein de vie, suivez-la sur son blog, a stitch in dye!


1 commentaire

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.