mardi 8 janvier 2013

Australia


Photo Claire Dalgliesh

As you may have noticed, I keep family information to the strict minimum on this blog. But I will let you know that I spend last November in Western Australia for my daughter's wedding to her Australian husband. If you are interested in the great moments, great landscapes and wonderful pictures of this adventure, you can go on my daughter's blog, where she's been sharing incredible pictures for a few days already! Enjoy!

Comme vous avez pu le constater, je limite les informations concernant ma famille sur ce blog à un strict minimum. Mais je vous dirai que j'ai passé tout le mois de novembre en Australie de l'Ouest pour le mariage de ma fille avec son mari australien. Si vous êtes intéressés par ces grands moments, magnifiques paysages et très belles photos, vous pouvez aller sur le blog de ma fille qui partage des photos incroyables depuis quelques jours déjà! Régalez-vous!



1 commentaire

  1. Thanks for the reminder. I haven't been to visit in a while. I love that her wedding was celebrated using so many beautiful hand created touches. And all shared so beautifully by way of her lovely images. Your daughter has inherited your eye!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.