mercredi 20 août 2014

Scraps / Restes 3

As mentioned before, I tackled my scraps this summer. I made a huge top, but I'm not entirely satisfied with it, so I'm going to alter it totally. I had an idea, and decided to enter it in a contest. It won't be recognizable, but no picture of the final result for the time being!

Comme je l'ai mentionné plus tôt, j'ai attaqué mes petits restes cet été. J'ai fait un immense top en crazy, mais comme je ne suis pas entièrement satisfaite par le résultat, je vais l'altérer complètement. J'ai eu une idée et je vais le présenter à un concours. On ne le reconnaitra plus, mais pas de photo du résultat final pour l'instant!

I had enough left over blocks to make a small crazy quilt for the Crazy workshop I'm going to give soon at Tomorrow's Quilts. I quilted it with white thread, and I quite like it!

J'ai eu assez de blocs en trop pour faire un petit quilt pour le stage Crazy que je donnerai bientôt à Tomorrow's Quilts. Je l'ai quilté avec du fil blanc, et j'aime assez!





15 commentaires

  1. Oui, c'est tres beau! J'aime toutes les couleurs. (Hope my French is correct here ...)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You have such a gift for color--the quilt is so bright and vibrant! It's gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love the straight line quilting you did on the last 2. They really pop. Beautiful work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Je ne comprends pas bien en quoi tu n'es pas très satisfaite ? !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lovely & bright, and a great way to use up the scraps too! Am very curious to see what you do with the huge top!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I am intrigued to see what you did to your quilt top. You really do come up with some very creative ideas Mary.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Great pictures! I love the bright and joyful colors and the quilting. I also like the improv piecing. The big top seems really huge and maybe these dimensions ask for a little quiet. I'm very excited to see how you are going to alter it. I just did it to my Steps III top and I like it so much more than before. Best wishes with the contest and do show us the pictures as soon as you can!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Que de merveilles sur ce blog! Un festival de couleurs qui donnent du punch!
    Bien que je connaisse votre travail depuis quelques années (vu sur d'autres sites), je viens de découvrir votre blog et je suis éblouie par toutes les créations que je découvre.
    Merci pour les liens vers d'autres artistes tout aussi talentueuses les unes que les autres.
    J'en ai les doigts qui me démangent .

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.