jeudi 17 septembre 2015

Knitted doillies / Tapis tricotés





I went to a flea market and bought two lovely knitted doilies. I like all sorts of dollies, paper or textile, but I have a soft spot for knitted ones. I find them so clever! I'm in awe of the ladies who knitted them!
Is this the beginning  of a new collection? (I used to write post about my obsessive collections, see here!)

Je suis allée à un marché aux puces et j'ai acheté deux adorables tapis tricotés. J'aime tous les tapis, papier ou textile, mais j'ai une préférence pour ceux qui sont tricotés. Je les trouve tellement astucieux! Je suis pleine d'admiration pour les femmes qui les ont tricotés!
Est-ce le début d'une nouvelle collection?
(J'écrivais des articles sur quelques unes de mes collections obsessionnelles, voir ici!)







1 commentaire

  1. Oh they are beautiful Mary! I crocheted a couple of doilies as a teenager but haven't tried knitted ones - very special.

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.