jeudi 29 décembre 2011

Train Station / Gare

When I'm traveling and I'm delayed, I grow very impatient. But there's one place where I don't mind being stranded for a while, it's Liège's train station, a masterpiece from the architect Calatrava. Last time I was in the area, I was forced to wait and wait there, and I took this opportunity to admire this incredible cathedral and tried to take a few pictures. Here they are.


Quand je voyage et que les retards s'accumulent, je deviens vite impatiente. Mais il y a un endroit où cela ne me gêne pas d'être bloquée, c'est à la gare de Liège, un chef d'oeuvre de l'architecte Calatrava. La dernière fois que je suis passée dans la région, j'ai été obligée d'attendre et attendre là, alors j'ai saisi l'occasion d'amurer cette cathédrale et de prendre quelques photos. Les voici.


















If you want to see some professional pictures of this train station, here is Calatrava's site on Liège.
Si vous voulez voir des photos professionnelles de cette gare, voici le site de Calatrava sur Liège.



2 commentaires

  1. J'ai pensé a toi quand on a changé de trains la hier apres-midi!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The only difference i can see between your shots and that of the "professional" is that he had the time to wait for the perfect light and the perfect moment.

    Your images here are stunning. Beautiful and compelling compositions. As I have told you before, you have an excellent eye for a remarkable photograph.

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.