dimanche 17 juin 2012

New Quilt 5


I just sewed two panels of stripes which will be combined together. I have to speed up, as the quilt is to be finished for next Thursday for our group exhibit in Neuchâtel!
See invitation below.


Je viens de finir deux panneaux de bandes qui seront retravaillés ensemble. Je dois mettre la vitesse supérieure, car le quilt doit être prêt pour jeudi prochain pour l'exposition de notre groupe à Neuchâtel! 
Voir invitation ci-dessous.


Exposition de Patchwork
Suites et Poursuites
23 juin au 1er juillet 2012
Péristyle de l'Hôtel de Ville
2000 Neuchâtel
Lundi à samedi 8h30 à 19h
Dimanche 10h à 17h30
Finissage dimanche de 16h à 17h30
Neuchâtel Patchwork


New quilt 1
New quilt 2
New quilt 3
New quilt 4

4 commentaires

  1. Gorgeous! Jewel like! I wish I could come to Neuchatel to see it! I was last there when I was 18 (not yet 30 years ago), staying with an old family friend. It's a beautiful town. My grandmother,s family are Swiss from St Gallen

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your quilt is wonderful. Your idea was very nice and the realization is gorgeous. I hope seing this beautiful work during the European Carrefour of patchwork in France, at Sainte Marie aux Mines. This exhibition will take place in the middle September. I love the other quilts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello France! The quilt was made sometimes ago, it's been exhibited and sold! Thanks for visiting the blog!

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.