mardi 26 juin 2012

New Quilt 8

Now you can say "how come it took her soooo long to make such a tiny quilt?" In fact for a good reason: I was terribly busy, and among other activities, planning the exhibit below!


Maintenant vous pouvez vous demander "Pourquoi il lui a fallu autaaaant de temps pour faire un si petit quilt?" Parce que j'étais terriblement occupée, et parmi mes diverses activités, occupée par la préparation de l'exposition ci-dessous!


Red Rythm, © Maryline Collioud-Robert
95/45cm, 2012


Détail, Red Rythm, © Maryline Collioud-Robert
95/45cm, 2012

The quilt was made for the Neuchâtel Patchwork exhibit at the Péristyle de l'Hôtel de Ville in Neuchâtel. All quilts have one size, 95/45cm, and it looks very good! Until Sunday July 1 at 17h.

Ce quilt a été fait pour l'exposition de Neuchâtel Patchwork au Péristyle de l'Hôtel de Ville à Neuchâtel. Tous les quilts ont la même grandeur, 95/45cm et c'est très beau! L'exposition dure jusqu'au 1er Juillet, à 17h.





8 commentaires

  1. Wishing you and your group great success and a lot of visitors. Unfortunately I cannot come and see the show :-(
    Edith

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful - both your quilt and the show. Wish I could come...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. très beau, les coloris superbe et la technique est géniale!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It looks absolutely gorgeous! Great colors! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. C'est splendide, et cette technique que je ne connaissais pas est fascinante!
    Bonne journée

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow! Super beau!!
    Et l'expo a l'air géniale! Je me réjouis de voir plus de photos...

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. So beautiful Mary, I love the vibrant colours! Mel (BYW)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I knew from the beginning I was going to love the colors. But i assure you I am definitely NOT asking what took you so long! I am asking how did you ever finish!!

    Small size or not - there is a ton of work in this piece. And it is so beautiful. I just wish I could see it and touch it and marvel at it in person.

    Thank you for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.